Ruff Ryders Canada

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Ruff Ryders Canada

forum for Ruff Ryders Canada

Navigation

Who is online?

In total there are 6 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 6 Guests

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 139 on Sat Apr 10, 2021 5:55 pm

Latest topics

» Interested in Toronto chapter of the ruff ryders!
??????????????????????? EmptyThu Mar 12, 2015 8:45 pm by Prospect Hakim

» New guy where yall at?
??????????????????????? EmptyWed May 28, 2014 5:48 pm by spinerazor

» Becoming a prospect?
??????????????????????? EmptySun Oct 20, 2013 1:32 am by Paulo89

» Montreal Prospect ?
??????????????????????? EmptySun Oct 20, 2013 1:29 am by Paulo89

» i would like to prospect
??????????????????????? EmptyTue Aug 13, 2013 6:41 pm by BoomBOOM

» PROSPECTING
??????????????????????? EmptyThu Aug 01, 2013 3:07 am by TransporteRR

» Anyone know where I can find Ronan from Barrie RR?
??????????????????????? EmptyTue Jul 31, 2012 1:41 pm by Patches

» any one riding sauga city?
??????????????????????? EmptyMon Apr 09, 2012 11:44 am by boi-o-lex

» interested in prospecting
??????????????????????? EmptySat Apr 07, 2012 7:15 pm by Ty-gRR

+3
BLUE
TransporteRR
RRonin
7 posters

???????????????????????

Anonymous

??????????????????????? Empty ???????????????????????

Post by Guest Sat Dec 05, 2009 9:05 pm

Cool

Last edited by Kri$ Ally on Thu Dec 30, 2010 6:31 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : ???????)
    RRonin
    RRonin
    Area Captain

Number of posts : 109
    RR Points : 61
    Registration date : 2008-01-05

??????????????????????? Empty Re: ???????????????????????

Post by RRonin Sun Dec 06, 2009 12:03 am

Kris,
    You continue to ask us to have patience and see it your way, yet you stubbornly refuse to see it how it is.

You are somehow fixated on something that does not exist... a "prospective artis"
    You are either A) an Artist, which is only sanctioned by Waah! or B) A Prospect...
    The first, you are not, no discussion needed on that.
    The latter, you are also not, as Prospects ALL follow the same rules, and guidelines!

No one disputes that you have shown support... But that support seems very Selfish as it is only used on your website as a "Resume" to make yourself seem to be something that you are not... a Ruff Ryder.

We, the Members show up to support other members, not to put it somewhere to attempt to promote ourselves, but do it out of love to one another!
    We might not always be able to show up to everything, but most of us attempt to do the best we can.

Drews video shoot, was done on a weekday, where most of the members work! Members that can make it, always will, but WORK comes first.
    As in who was the first person there, that would have been me, with my bike on a truck, to help Drew out...
    There is never a shortage of support, especially none that you have ANY right to question!

As for the London event... Do you have any idea where I come from?... Do you have ANY clue WHO I am? WHAT I have put into this chapter?

THAT is why I have and will continue to have EVERY right to question your motives and TELL you to cease posting the "R"!
    Your response to me was "stop hating" and THAT is where I draw the line!

You never prospected! And you do not seem to understand the concept behind this, but you are proof of the REASON, that we prospect people.

NO ONE in this organization will bend the rules for you, and that is pretty final.

WHEN did you ever call or introduce yourself as prospect? Never.

We have ALL accepted and shown you respect! The Respect that any NON-Member would receive.

Why would we go on stage with you? You are neither a "R" Artist or a Member?...

You say that you never claim to be a Ruff Ryder, yet your "Upcoming" Single's cover, bares the "R"...
    You say you have graduated from Business School, so I KNOW you understand COPYRIGHT INFRINGEMENT!
    Would LOVE to see the contract you signed allowing you to use the "R"!

THAT is the point of all this... NOT the fact that you posted just things like the prayer... Do you have any signed release forms from us? Cause you know, that would technically be required, cause without those we have EVERY right to ask you to remove it!
    Who says that we want our faces plastered on the internet... some people DON'T

There are so many things you did in a wrong manner!

So, that is pretty much all I kinda wanna waste my time with this issue... It is done, for me, and the rest of MY family!

Except that little thing I would like to address... the "lot of white boys trying to rap" comment is one bullshit remark...
    See, OUR family is more than a skin colour, which you obviously don't get, and probably never will... those white boys might "try" to rap, but at least they TRY... and obviously they should be appreciated, since the have it harder, just because they don't have the "right" skin colour for doing, what they LOVE doing... So you might wanna let that sink in Wink

Seriously, your problem is, that you have some DEEP rooted issues.

Now, I am officially done with you... Have a great life, and as said before, all the best in your endevours.
    TransporteRR
    TransporteRR
    Ruff Ryder!
    Ruff Ryder!

Number of posts : 125
    RR Points : 136
    Registration date : 2009-03-17

Post by TransporteRR Sun Dec 06, 2009 12:56 am

So what are the steps that you took as a prospect then, if you were under the immpresion that you were a prospect.
    If you think showing up at a few events qualify's you as a prospect I am insulted as a member & as a previous prospect that put a whole lot MORE than you could ever imagine, if we started looking at what everyone has put on the line your sacrifice aint shit.

We are a family & insulting one you insult us all so do yourself a favor and let it go, its OVER.

OH HUNGRY out!!!!!

BRAPP BRAPP
    BLUE
    BLUE
    Treasurer
    Treasurer

Number of posts : 209
    RR Points : 107
    Registration date : 2008-04-02

Post by BLUE Sun Dec 06, 2009 1:53 am

You mention all these events you showed up to and you were right there on stage with Drew James for his performances on different occasions. Like I mentioned in another post... thanx for supporting Ontario RR. Nice of you to be there for the party.

Where were you for the planning of some of these events? Where were you for the set up and tear down of these events? The prospect were there for that. Where was your self-proclaimed prospecting self??? Oh yeah that's right! Since you claim to be an artist who's prospecting you thought you wouldn't have to do the same work as them...or any for that matter. You say being an artist is work. Well so is being a RUFF RYDER. It's not always about the party as you may think. We take time out of being with our families to come together and plan events, charities, set rules and guidelines to make sure things are running smoothly within our organization. The amount of time we put into an event for people like you to show up and act like they're tight with Ruff Ryders.

You keep referring to the prayer you posted. Read this carefully... IT IS NOT ABOUT THE PRAYER!!! It's about calling us FAM. It's about leading people to believe you are a member of RUFF RYDERS with your photoshopped pics. It's about you trying to profit off of RUFF RYDERS by promoting your music at our events. It's about your blatant disrespect for my FAM. The list can go on.

I laugh at you for thinking you were anything within my FAM. What you were doing for the past year was trying to ride the coat tails of a RUFF RYDER artist. Sorry about your luck.

"The prayer was a gift from me to you all…it was a way of saying this is what Ruff Ryders me to mean." Keep telling yourself that. You edited the post here on the forum with the video link. It said before 'this is what being a Ruff Ryder means to me'. As if you were anywhere close to being one. What else would you like to lie about?

Take 2009 as a learning experience for your future endeavors. And accept that RUFF RYDERS does not want you. Keep our names out of your mouth. Since you have difficulty comprehending...
    KEEP OUR NAMES OUT OF YOUR MOUTH!!!

CHEERS!!! flower
    BLUE
    BLUE
    Treasurer
    Treasurer

Number of posts : 209
    RR Points : 107
    Registration date : 2008-04-02

Post by BLUE Sun Dec 06, 2009 2:02 am

BTW... I suggest you change your myspace page which falsely advertises you're a member of RUFF RYDERS. You will remove all pictures with the "R" logo.

CHEERS! flower
    FiERCE
    FiERCE

Number of posts : 9
    RR Points : 17
    Registration date : 2009-04-28

Post by FiERCE Sun Dec 06, 2009 2:14 pm

Well Well Well....

If it isn't the 2nd worst "prospect" i ever known.

Bro first things first. I've kept my damn mouth shut knowing others would talk. Usually aint my thing to blast someone online. I like it personal. But in this case I am compelled to open my mouth.

Bro... Lets start by sayin you arrogant piece of shit! YOU would be a GIFT to RR??? Don't get it twisted son RR is the gift in my life. NO ONE is a gift to RR!!! You disrespected me and my brothers and sisters by sayin that. from the bottom of my heart fuck yourself for sayin that.

I got prospects here in alberta that know more about being a Ruff Ryder than you can even comprehend. I remember the first time you contacted me. Guess what that entailed? hmmmmmm an invite to yer group on facebook then about 20 mass messages from that group. Some prospect. Who the fuck am I bro? If you a prospect you should know.

I've have never been so pissed about what some fuck wrote on here since that shithead from saskatchewan wrote me. Fuck bro!

I dont give a shit if you the best lyricist in canada bro, you aint ever gunna get a vest EVER! I an tell you this I have saved what you wrote on here. Trust this! I read you sent your package to Waah. I'll email him this directly and see if you get signed.

Last thing I have to say bro. I do wish you the best in life and hope you make it in the music biz. But bro dont you ever disrespect me and my famz like that again. I dont want the first time i get introduced to you be an unpleasant one.

By the way feel free to contact me directly if you feel the need to continue this discussion.

Stay Up & Peace

FiERCE
    President (Acting) / Area Captain
    Ruff Ryders - Alberta
    Ghost
    Prospect
    Prospect

Number of posts : 27
    RR Points : 34
    Registration date : 2009-06-02

Post by Ghost Mon Dec 07, 2009 11:39 pm

Message Removed

Last edited by Ghost on Wed Dec 09, 2009 8:23 pm; edited 1 time in total
    TransporteRR
    TransporteRR
    Ruff Ryder!
    Ruff Ryder!

Number of posts : 125
    RR Points : 136
    Registration date : 2009-03-17

Post by TransporteRR Mon Dec 07, 2009 11:44 pm

BRRRAAPPPP BRRRAAPPPP & its a muthafucking wrap hommey.

Last edited by TransporteRR on Thu Dec 10, 2009 11:08 am; edited 1 time in total
    blaxx
    blaxx
    Ruff Ryder!
    Ruff Ryder!

Number of posts : 25
    RR Points : 26
    Registration date : 2009-01-12

Post by blaxx Thu Dec 10, 2009 6:53 am

Who tha bumbaraaaaas is "Kris ally"

a prospect u say? naaaaaah yo....

You see I was a prospect. My homies Spec n Trans were prospects and boy did we put in work at Make a Wish. Where was this Ally kid? Caribana weekend mans r carrying coolers filled wit juice bokklez ice and snack. Makin runs for our USA members....rippin bumpers off mans cars. where was kid ally? Oh mi bad son u say u reached tha concert? funny I was there too servin the Fam and no son I wasnt sitting. Far as I see it ur tryin to make a name for urself using MY FAMS name...still ain't workin tho cuz this niggardly ain't herd of ya.

Bottom line those who I mentioned today are now members who went thru HELL and back in the name of RR so who the fuck r u again?

Keep our name out ur mouth kid.

Mi dun talk.

BUJU
    CapRRii
    CapRRii
    Prospect Manager
    Prospect Manager

Number of posts : 139
    RR Points : 172
    Registration date : 2008-11-08

Post by CapRRii Thu Dec 10, 2009 11:04 pm

BOOM BYE BYE INA BATTY BWOY HEAD

YEH.. Buju!! Twisted Evil

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu Mar 28, 2024 9:50 am