Ruff Ryders Canada

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Ruff Ryders Canada

forum for Ruff Ryders Canada

Navigation

Who is online?

In total there are 6 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 6 Guests

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 139 on Sat Apr 10, 2021 5:55 pm

Latest topics

» Interested in Toronto chapter of the ruff ryders!
Markus aka Youngsoulja RR Europe is in need of your prayers EmptyThu Mar 12, 2015 8:45 pm by Prospect Hakim

» New guy where yall at?
Markus aka Youngsoulja RR Europe is in need of your prayers EmptyWed May 28, 2014 5:48 pm by spinerazor

» Becoming a prospect?
Markus aka Youngsoulja RR Europe is in need of your prayers EmptySun Oct 20, 2013 1:32 am by Paulo89

» Montreal Prospect ?
Markus aka Youngsoulja RR Europe is in need of your prayers EmptySun Oct 20, 2013 1:29 am by Paulo89

» i would like to prospect
Markus aka Youngsoulja RR Europe is in need of your prayers EmptyTue Aug 13, 2013 6:41 pm by BoomBOOM

» PROSPECTING
Markus aka Youngsoulja RR Europe is in need of your prayers EmptyThu Aug 01, 2013 3:07 am by TransporteRR

» Anyone know where I can find Ronan from Barrie RR?
Markus aka Youngsoulja RR Europe is in need of your prayers EmptyTue Jul 31, 2012 1:41 pm by Patches

» any one riding sauga city?
Markus aka Youngsoulja RR Europe is in need of your prayers EmptyMon Apr 09, 2012 11:44 am by boi-o-lex

» interested in prospecting
Markus aka Youngsoulja RR Europe is in need of your prayers EmptySat Apr 07, 2012 7:15 pm by Ty-gRR

+2
SnipeRR
Da Small Homie Scorp
6 posters

Markus aka Youngsoulja RR Europe is in need of your prayers

Anonymous

Markus aka Youngsoulja RR Europe is in need of your prayers Empty Markus aka Youngsoulja RR Europe is in need of your prayers

Post by Guest Tue Feb 12, 2008 7:36 pm

My friend Markus aka Youngsoulja RR Europe is in need of your prayers and thoughts as he and his family is going thru tough times.... Right now his mom is in the hospital and just this morning he got a call from his brother that 4 of his family members where in a very bad car accident... His older nephew and brother in law passed away at the scene of the accident and his sister is in hospital with brain injuries.. If you can please show him sum support i would greatly appreciate it.... My heart goes out to him, just so much to deal with...Below is a picture of the car....
    Photobucket

IF I KNEW IT WOULD BE THE LAST TIME THAT I'D SEE YOU FALL ASLEEP, WOULD TUCK YOU IN MORE TIGHTLY AND PRAY THE LORD YOUR SOUL TO KEEP, IF I KNEW IT WOULD BE THE LAST TIME THAT I SEE YOU WALK OUT THE DOOR, I WOULD GIVE YOU A HUG AND KISS AND CALL YOU BACK FOR ONE MORE. IF I KNEW IT WOULD BE THE LAST TIME I'D HEAR YOUR VOICE LIFTED UP IN PRAISE,
    I WOULD VIDEO TAPE EACH ACTION AND WORD, SO I COULD PLAY THEM BACK DAY AFTER DAY. IF I KNEW IT WOULD BE THE LAST TIME, I COULD SPARE AN EXTRA MINUTE OR TWO TO STOP AND SAY "I LOVE YOU, " INSTEAD OF ASSUMING, YOU WOULD KNOW I DO. IF I KNEW IT WOULD BE THE LAST TIME I WOULD BE THERE TO SHARE YOUR DAY,
    WELL I'MSURE YOU'LL HAVE SO MANY MORE, SO I CAN LET JUST THIS ONE SLIP AWAY. FOR SURELY THERE'S ALAWAYS TOMORROW TO MAKE UP FOR AN OVERSIGHT, AND WE ALWAYS GET A SECOND CHANCE TO MAKE EVERYTHING RIGHT. THERE WILL ALWAYS BE ANOTHER DAY TO SAY OUR "I LOVE YOU'S ", AND CERTAINLY THERE'S ANOTHER CHANCE TO SAY OUR "ANYTHING I CAN DO'S?" BUT JUST IN CASE I MIGHT BE WRONG, AND TODAY IS ALL I GET, I'D LIKE TO SAY HOW MUCH I LOVE YOU AND I HOPE WE NEVER FORGET, TOMORROW IS NOT PROMISED TO ANYONE, YOUNG OR OLD ALIKE, AND TODAY MAY BE THE LAST CHANCE YOU GET TO HOLD YOUR LOVED ONE TIGHT. SO IF YOU'RE WAITING FOR TOMORROW, WHY NOT DO IT TODAY? FOR IF TOMORROW NEVER COMES, YOU SURELY REGRET THE DAY, THAT YOU DIDN'T TAKE THAT EXTRA TIME FOR A SMILE, A HUG, OR A KISS AND YOU WERE TOO BUSY TO GRANT SOMEONE, WHAT TURNED OUT TO BE THEIR ONE LAST WISH. SO HOLD YOUR LOVED ONE CLOSE TODAY, WHISPER IN THEIR EAR, TELL THEM HOW MUCH YOU LOVE THEM AND THAT YOU'LL ALWAYS HOLD THEM DEAR, TAKE TIME TO SAY "IM SORRY, " "PLEASE FORGIVE ME, " "THANK YOU" OR "IT'S OKAY" AND IF TOMORROW NEVER COMES, YOU'LL HAVE NO REGRETS ABOUT TODAY

----------------- Bulletin Message -----------------
    Date: Feb 12, 2008 5:52 AM

i dont know where i can start, i'm more then confused since this morning!
    My heart is bleeding, my eyes are crying and my feelings are blue.

Please take a minute for a small prayer!

I became a phone call of my brother this morning:

Yesterday (16:00) my Brother-in-law, my sister and my 2 nephews had a bad car accident, a mercedes sprinter crashed frontal into their ford fiesta.

My brother-in-law (55 years old) and my older nephew (15 years old) died on the crash scene.

My sister (40 years old) is in the hospital, she have severeal brain injuries and is in bad injuries the doctors don't know if she will survive.

My younger nephew (7 years old is in "good" conditions and get released of the hospital today.

Last edited by on Wed Feb 13, 2008 2:43 am; edited 1 time in total
    Da Small Homie Scorp
    Da Small Homie Scorp
    Ruff Ryder!
    Ruff Ryder!

Number of posts : 232
    RR Points : 45
    Registration date : 2008-01-04

Markus aka Youngsoulja RR Europe is in need of your prayers Empty Re: Markus aka Youngsoulja RR Europe is in need of your prayers

Post by Da Small Homie Scorp Tue Feb 12, 2008 11:44 pm

ah man No
    SnipeRR
    SnipeRR
    Vice President
    Vice President

Number of posts : 116
    RR Points : 20
    Registration date : 2008-01-05

Markus aka Youngsoulja RR Europe is in need of your prayers Empty Re: Markus aka Youngsoulja RR Europe is in need of your prayers

Post by SnipeRR Wed Feb 13, 2008 12:05 pm

How do we send him support bro? does he have another contact info? Holy spit man! my prayers go out to him and his Famz.
    CHOPPERR
    CHOPPERR
    Vice President
    Vice President

Number of posts : 69
    RR Points : 18
    Registration date : 2008-01-23

Post by CHOPPERR Wed Feb 13, 2008 1:06 pm

same here, wish him nothing but strength to get through this tough time.
    YoungSoulja
    YoungSoulja
    WORLD WIDE RR
    WORLD WIDE RR

Number of posts : 7
    RR Points : 0
    Registration date : 2008-01-24

Post by YoungSoulja Wed Feb 13, 2008 3:23 pm

Thanks for all the condolences and prayers during this hard time!
    My oldest brother talked with my younger nephew today, he can remember on every single second of the crash, he know that his father and brother are passed away but he can not realize this with his 7 years.

I'm glad to have the back of the worldwide RR family.
    God bless all of you and yours!

Sincerely

Markus Opper
    YoungSoulja
    Ruff Ryders Europe
    RRonin
    RRonin
    Area Captain

Number of posts : 109
    RR Points : 61
    Registration date : 2008-01-05

Post by RRonin Thu Feb 14, 2008 12:29 pm

Hey Bruder,
    Meine Condolences!
    Hoffe dass alles besser wird und es tut mir echt leid! Meine gebete sind mit dir und deiner Familie! Leider sind wir so weit weg und koennen dir nicht direkt helfen, falls du aber jemanden brauchst zum reden, sind wir alle da fuer dich!
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Thu Feb 14, 2008 7:52 pm

bro i dont even know to express the pain i feel for you.
    i wish you the strength of 1000 warriors to get through and you will.
    with rain always comes sunshine and brighter times.
    their spirits will always watch over you and protect you from the dangers they have faced. believe that.
    i wish you all my whole hearted thoughts and prayers bro
    DAYZ
    DAYZ

Number of posts : 9
    RR Points : 0
    Registration date : 2008-02-22

Post by DAYZ Fri Feb 22, 2008 9:18 pm

im sorry to hear bout ur famz my prayers and a lit candel for ur famz

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Apr 19, 2024 4:06 am