Ruff Ryders Canada

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Ruff Ryders Canada

forum for Ruff Ryders Canada

Navigation

Who is online?

In total there are 6 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 6 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 139 on Sat Apr 10, 2021 5:55 pm

Latest topics

» Interested in Toronto chapter of the ruff ryders!
BBQ on June 7th EmptyThu Mar 12, 2015 8:45 pm by Prospect Hakim

» New guy where yall at?
BBQ on June 7th EmptyWed May 28, 2014 5:48 pm by spinerazor

» Becoming a prospect?
BBQ on June 7th EmptySun Oct 20, 2013 1:32 am by Paulo89

» Montreal Prospect ?
BBQ on June 7th EmptySun Oct 20, 2013 1:29 am by Paulo89

» i would like to prospect
BBQ on June 7th EmptyTue Aug 13, 2013 6:41 pm by BoomBOOM

» PROSPECTING
BBQ on June 7th EmptyThu Aug 01, 2013 3:07 am by TransporteRR

» Anyone know where I can find Ronan from Barrie RR?
BBQ on June 7th EmptyTue Jul 31, 2012 1:41 pm by Patches

» any one riding sauga city?
BBQ on June 7th EmptyMon Apr 09, 2012 11:44 am by boi-o-lex

» interested in prospecting
BBQ on June 7th EmptySat Apr 07, 2012 7:15 pm by Ty-gRR

3 posters

BBQ on June 7th

STRETCH
    STRETCH
    President
    President

Number of posts : 138
    RR Points : 389
    Registration date : 2008-01-22

BBQ on June 7th Empty BBQ on June 7th

Post by STRETCH Thu May 15, 2008 1:54 pm

I live in "Colonial Terrace" in Sauga, it is known as a VERY bad neighburhood.. Alot of the kids have lil or no positive role models in there life! There is gun shots, drinking, smoking, fighting and just negative vibes all around! Some poeple in the complex will not leave there uniits after sundown! It's getting worse as the weather improves and cops are there on a daily basis! I've been approached by other mothers, concerned residents and WE WANT to make a change! We'll be holding a BBQ on June 7th. The Region of Peel is organizing it & will be supplying all the food, give-aways, getting resources and exhibits to display. Sounds like a GREAT plan and a good start! Here's What I'd like to bring out to it... (I've got support & back up from the City counsellor (Katie) and Region of Peel) BIKE CLUBS! - These kids need to find a passion! A goal! I've had mothers approach me and ask me to talk to their daughters and help motivate them to get back on the right track because they dream of riding! OFFICERS on BIKES! - Does anyone have members who are poilice officers, willing to come out in plain clothes and mingle with the kids! Let the kids see them in a different light! I will also be trying to get a small spot for a few stunts... maybe we can also give some rides to the kids and let them sit on the bikes!! I'll also be trying to gett a couple 50's for the kids to try out! I will have the times & schedule for it within the next week. If we can start showing support to the communities, maybe we can start to change the views on "bikers"! Please let me know if you or your clubs would be interested in helping out on this day. Thanks,
    BLUE
    BLUE
    Treasurer
    Treasurer

Number of posts : 209
    RR Points : 107
    Registration date : 2008-04-02

BBQ on June 7th Empty Re: BBQ on June 7th

Post by BLUE Thu May 15, 2008 2:17 pm

Who's the post from? Cuz I know you don't live in Colonial Terrace... LOL

I'm down for that!!!

CHEERS:flower:
    STRETCH
    STRETCH
    President
    President

Number of posts : 138
    RR Points : 389
    Registration date : 2008-01-22

Post by STRETCH Fri May 16, 2008 4:44 pm

i love kids.....
    i'm in 100% no matter what...
    BLUE
    BLUE
    Treasurer
    Treasurer

Number of posts : 209
    RR Points : 107
    Registration date : 2008-04-02

Post by BLUE Sat May 17, 2008 7:59 pm

It's the Townhouse complex across from the plaza near my house. Exact location is Colonial & The Collegeway.

Directions
    From Hwy 403 exit Winston Churchill & go south to The Collegeway. Make a right on The Collegeway. 2nd stop sign is Colonial, make a left. First driveway on your right is Colonial Terrace.

From QEW exit Winston Churchill & go north to The Collegeway. Make a left on The Collegeway. 2nd stop sign is Colonial, make a left. First driveway on your right is Colonial Terrace.

CHEERS!!!flower
    OTR_West_Prez

Number of posts : 7
    RR Points : 0
    Registration date : 2008-05-26

Post by OTR_West_Prez Thu May 29, 2008 10:31 am

This is my complex... I've asked Stretch to help out, since RR is a lifestyle that alot of the people in the community can relate too!

Some other riders will also be coming, as well as some of my chic riders. I'll post up more info once I know times etc.
    OTR_West_Prez

Post by OTR_West_Prez Thu Jun 05, 2008 7:26 pm

I'm getting asked for more info... I'll try to get it tonight and will let Stretch know!

What I'm looking for is stuff for the kids, so I was thinking since so many of the RR's have unique talent it'd be great if we could get some of the BMX tricks happening for the kids as well as some magic!!

I think that would really amuse them so let me know if it's possible and I'll get the times in the meantime!!

Thx to everyone..
    OTR_West_Prez

Post by OTR_West_Prez Fri Jun 06, 2008 9:58 am

I've talked to Stretch also, but if you guys are coming, it will be starting around 11am. The organizer said it'd be good if you can come around Noon... My neighbour is the MC for the event, and she said she'll just fit you in when you get there!

Thanks again.. it's going to be a HOT day!! I'll have some refreshments for y'all!

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Apr 26, 2024 3:56 am