Ruff Ryders Canada

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Ruff Ryders Canada

forum for Ruff Ryders Canada

Navigation

Who is online?

In total there are 3 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 3 Guests

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 139 on Sat Apr 10, 2021 5:55 pm

Latest topics

» Interested in Toronto chapter of the ruff ryders!
Fast Enough EmptyThu Mar 12, 2015 8:45 pm by Prospect Hakim

» New guy where yall at?
Fast Enough EmptyWed May 28, 2014 5:48 pm by spinerazor

» Becoming a prospect?
Fast Enough EmptySun Oct 20, 2013 1:32 am by Paulo89

» Montreal Prospect ?
Fast Enough EmptySun Oct 20, 2013 1:29 am by Paulo89

» i would like to prospect
Fast Enough EmptyTue Aug 13, 2013 6:41 pm by BoomBOOM

» PROSPECTING
Fast Enough EmptyThu Aug 01, 2013 3:07 am by TransporteRR

» Anyone know where I can find Ronan from Barrie RR?
Fast Enough EmptyTue Jul 31, 2012 1:41 pm by Patches

» any one riding sauga city?
Fast Enough EmptyMon Apr 09, 2012 11:44 am by boi-o-lex

» interested in prospecting
Fast Enough EmptySat Apr 07, 2012 7:15 pm by Ty-gRR

+5
Ghost
BarrettKid92
STRETCH
scs
SpecOp
9 posters

Fast Enough

SpecOp
    SpecOp
    Ruff Ryder!
    Ruff Ryder!

Number of posts : 37
    RR Points : 29
    Registration date : 2009-02-05

Fast Enough Empty Fast Enough

Post by SpecOp Fri Feb 06, 2009 3:37 am

Twisted Evil So i have to say, Stunt riders kick some serious ass. wow you got some control. Much as l like to see those sick tricks though. My adrenaline flows a little faster.

Just throwing it out there to any of the RR who are looking at given the sound barrier a chase. I'm running on a 06 Yamaha YZF-R1. Stock Kenny Roberts colored plastics. So far I've changed to Rizoma Sport Grips and Bar Ends, PBR sprockets(-1+2) wrapped in Regina Gold Chain. Pirelli Corsa 3 tires, GTYR velocity stacks, High Flow air filter, and Lucas octane booster.

Up and coming is Rizoma Sport Levers, Sato Racing Rear set, Power Commander PC3 USB and maybe into Pirelli Super Corsa. this year and followed by Termignoni pipes, Possibly a NOS kit and then some lighter rims and body works.

Anyone got something their working on?
    scs
    scs
    Ruff Ryder!
    Ruff Ryder!

Number of posts : 28
    RR Points : 3
    Registration date : 2008-01-23

Fast Enough Empty Re: Fast Enough

Post by scs Sat Feb 07, 2009 4:16 am

I personally can't stand the corsa's they tend to wear out rather quickly... Try the pilots beautiful tire and most people that talk shit about them never actually owned a set on their bike. MY 2 CENTS.
    SpecOp
    SpecOp
    Ruff Ryder!
    Ruff Ryder!

Post by SpecOp Sat Feb 07, 2009 5:31 pm

Good to know scs! Thanks for adding in.
    I have killed a few rear corsa lll tires. first one was no good, only got about 4thou on it. The last 2 i put down 6500 average. I find most tires are rated better and perfom better for the guys running 600cc but running a 1000 and being a 200lbs guy, ya, completely changes the life of a tire.
    What pilots you using?
    STRETCH
    STRETCH
    President
    President

Number of posts : 138
    RR Points : 389
    Registration date : 2008-01-22

Post by STRETCH Wed Feb 11, 2009 2:33 pm

its all about the bling bling... any time i step on the road i have to look hot....
    SpecOp
    SpecOp
    Ruff Ryder!
    Ruff Ryder!

Post by SpecOp Wed Feb 11, 2009 11:34 pm

Ohhhhhh Hell Yeah!

you got that right Prez, cant be rolling out and not be getting the visual done!
    BarrettKid92

Number of posts : 2
    RR Points : 4
    Registration date : 2009-09-02

Post by BarrettKid92 Wed Sep 02, 2009 2:02 pm

Hey,
    new here posted an introduction..
    But yeah, I got something I am working on.
    What your working on is too much for me haha, can't afford a NOS Kit and such but..
    I ride a 02 Suzuki SV650 and by the time next summer comes (new riding season), I am hoping on having the bike look completely different and have the girls at school go "WOAH THATS SEXY!" lol (Obv they havn't seen the RR Bikes tho eh!)

My uncles giving me a free metallic black paintjob on my bike, and I hope to look into someone who does air brushing and get a Red Blue Jays logo put in there to represent my city, with a possible skyline of like..buildings and the CN Tower involved in there somewhere but that would be after the logo.
    Logo
    Fast Enough Toronto%20logo
    without the TORONTO..

Plan on getting the High Flow air filter, Yoshimura exhaust, Jetting Kit (apperently they are good with aftermarket exhausts)
    Anything else you guys know that would increase the performance on my bike, and is not to expensive (Im a 17 year old high school student with a part time job..can't afford TOO much lol) please let me know, always looking for things to add onto my bike list.

Fast Enough 5420_242478560724_505705724_8640167_6539905_n
    Fast Enough 5420_242466050724_505705724_8639969_7466717_n
    LED's change seven different colours lol
    Ghost
    Prospect
    Prospect

Number of posts : 27
    RR Points : 34
    Registration date : 2009-06-02

Post by Ghost Mon Sep 14, 2009 8:15 pm

I like the LED's, I'm hoping to add some to my bike.
    Ghost
    Prospect
    Prospect

Post by Ghost Mon Sep 14, 2009 8:22 pm

I got lots planned this winter, we'll see how I much I can do/afford. 07' ZX10R;(This is what I have on the TO DO list) CTS moto rotors, with changeout kit to a rear floating. Brembo brake calipers (if I do I want monoblock, same piston setup) with stainless steel lines. Still debating the exhaust I wanna go with, thinking 2 brothers or yoshi full systems. Tricplate blackout kit, LEDS and custom airbrushing by Jus Cuz Customs. Powder coated rims, either sato or shogun levers. Double bubble windscreen. Sprockets are up in the air as well at this point in time. Thats what I got for now, oh and a radar/laser kit. So Spec and I dont have to go to court again lol.
    SpecOp
    SpecOp
    Ruff Ryder!
    Ruff Ryder!

Post by SpecOp Wed Oct 14, 2009 2:16 pm

Ghost wrote:So Spec and I dont have to go to court again lol.

AHHH Brotha what the sence in harrasin the POPO if we dont get our day in court?! Damn town is just tooooo small to be too crazy. We gotta just get set up bit better. For sure!
    RRonin
    RRonin
    Area Captain

Number of posts : 109
    RR Points : 61
    Registration date : 2008-01-05

Post by RRonin Wed Oct 14, 2009 10:01 pm

BarrettKid92 wrote:I ride a 02 Suzuki SV650 and by the time next summer comes (new riding season), I am hoping on having the bike look completely different and have the girls at school go "WOAH THATS SEXY!" lol (Obv they havn't seen the RR Bikes tho eh!)

My uncles giving me a free metallic black paintjob on my bike, and I hope to look into someone who does air brushing and get a Red Blue Jays logo put in there to represent my city, with a possible skyline of like..buildings and the CN Tower involved in there somewhere but that would be after the logo.
    Logo Plan on getting the High Flow air filter, Yoshimura exhaust, Jetting Kit (apperently they are good with aftermarket exhausts)
    Anything else you guys know that would

Spare yourself the coin on the Yosh... they are over rated Wink
    I would suggest to polish the headers and get a TwoBrothers pipe instead... together with a power commander you get more than enough horsies Wink

If you want to get some airbrush done, hit me up I can get that for ya Wink

Or just swap the SV motor for a Busa motor LMFAO throw a turbo on that, and bore out the motor... JUST KIDDING! You would KILL yourself LOL

anyhow, good luck with the ladies, pray they dont see my bike, or sit on it... the ones that know what I am talking about KNOW LOL
    Ghost
    Prospect
    Prospect

Post by Ghost Wed Oct 14, 2009 10:58 pm

SpecOp wrote:
    AHHH Brotha what the sence in harrasin the POPO if we dont get our day in court?! Damn town is just tooooo small to be too crazy. We gotta just get set up bit better. For sure!

Lol true enough. Thats what the tric plate kit will be for. So I can tease the popo for a couple seconds before grabbin another gear mwa ha ha ha!
    TransporteRR
    TransporteRR
    Ruff Ryder!
    Ruff Ryder!

Number of posts : 125
    RR Points : 136
    Registration date : 2009-03-17

Post by TransporteRR Thu Oct 15, 2009 4:49 pm

RRonin wrote:
    BarrettKid92 wrote:I ride a 02 Suzuki SV650 and by the time next summer comes (new riding season), I am hoping on having the bike look completely different and have the girls at school go "WOAH THATS SEXY!" lol (Obv they havn't seen the RR Bikes tho eh!)

DDDDDDAAAAMMMMMNNNNNN SV with a busa motor & a Turbo WHOOOOOOOO thats speed aight.
    Logo Plan on getting the High Flow air filter, Yoshimura exhaust, Jetting Kit (apperently they are good with aftermarket exhausts)
    Anything else you guys know that would

Spare yourself the coin on the Yosh... they are over rated Wink
    I would suggest to polish the headers and get a TwoBrothers pipe instead... together with a power commander you get more than enough horsies Wink

If you want to get some airbrush done, hit me up I can get that for ya Wink

Or just swap the SV motor for a Busa motor LMFAO throw a turbo on that, and bore out the motor... JUST KIDDING! You would KILL yourself LOL

anyhow, good luck with the ladies, pray they dont see my bike, or sit on it... the ones that know what I am talking about KNOW LOL
    manuel eslito
    manuel eslito

Number of posts : 3
    RR Points : 3
    Registration date : 2009-12-31

Post by manuel eslito Tue Jan 05, 2010 12:05 am

as I reported in my membership?...
    neshawn

Number of posts : 1
    RR Points : 1
    Registration date : 2010-03-29

Post by neshawn Mon Mar 29, 2010 12:25 pm

i'd suggest u dyno ur bike just to get clear picture of how its doing. i check the autotrader and kijiji pretty frequently for bikes. i'm also considering a sv650s. my plan is to put on clip ons, and rear sets. take the race course up at shannonville, and progress on the track. progress up to a rc51 is the goal.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun May 19, 2024 6:43 am